Aica’s 10 years vision and the medium-term business plan
Aica’s 10 years vision (2017/4‐2027/3)
|Consolidated Sales||JPY 151.6 Billion||→||JPY 300 Billion|
|Ordinary Profit||JPY 18.3 Billion||→||JPY 30 Billion|
|Overseas sales Ratio||30.8％||→||＞45%|
The future vision at 2027/3
- Group Collaboration & Operation Base Enhancement
- Human resource development
- Responsibility to stakeholders
Aica’s 10 years vision and the medium-term business plans
The first medium-term business plan “C&C 2000” (2017/4 ‐ 2021/3)
|Sales||JPY 151.6 Billion|
|Ordinary Profit||JPY 18.3 Billion|
|Sales||JPY 200 Billion|
|Ordinary Profit||JPY 22 Billion|
- 1. To seek and realize 3 growth drivers
- (1) Sustainable growth of key domestic business by enhancing “ AS “ products※１
- (2) Development and investment in the focus fields for the next generation.
(Non-Construction fields , Untapped markets in Construction fields)
- (3) Development of overseas markets by deploying “Japan technology”.
- 2. Operation Base Enhancement to support the growth
- (1) Growth of human resources through C&C activity※２
- (2) Improvement of CS・ES※３ through QEO management※４ and renewal of IT system.
- (3) Strict obedience to Compliance
- ※1. AS Products
- :“Aica Solution” products that offer solution to various social needs.
- ※2. C&C Activity
- :“Challenge & Creation” activity, which started in the 1970’s as a small group activity to manage and improve quality of products, service and work.
- ※3. CS・ES
- :Customer Satisfaction, Employee Satisfaction.
- ※4. QEO management
- :An integrated management system of Quality, Environment and OHSAS.
Investment Strategies in the first medium-term business plan (2017/4 - 2021/3)
- Capital Expenditure
- JPY 22 Billion
- Increase of production capacity ・ Automation of production line ・ Renewal of IT system
- M & A
- JPY 18 Billion
- Expansion of geographic area and business domains
- R&D Investment
- JPY 14 Billion
- Acquiring advanced technology
- Investment in Human Resources
Recruitment / training of globally competent human resources
Work Style Reform
Development of professional human resources
Promotion of Diversity of human resources
Aica will proactively promote investments to achieve the growth strategies.
※Planned dividend per share for 2018/3 is a forecast as of 2017/4.