Home Products Elderly Person FacilitesUD Function Fittings
AICA offers functional construction fittings that can respond with high durability and safety-based specificity to facility scale and form, contributing to improvement in facility function.
For common use spaces and high durability specificationsWe offer construction fittings that have the strength to endure heavy human and machine traffic, high efficiency with user and staff in mind and convenience. We also respond to examination room and specialty space needs.
- Suspended single sliding door (automatic closing) A suspended single sliding door that closes automatically to save effort. Easy for wheelchair passage.
- Single sliding door with small door (automatic closing) A suspended single sliding door that closes automatically to save effort. Easy for wheelchair passage.
- Suspended integrated sliding doubled doors Achieves twice the opening space as single sliding doors. Use in places where many people pass through such as entering and exiting common use spaces.
For living spacesWe offer construction fittings that secure smooth movement flow in narrow spaces for stress-free use, providing comfort in living and relaxation spaces.
- Folding door Folding doors for when there is limited dead space nearby and quick fleeing during opening and closing. Perfect as a closed space sanitary door.
- Single sliding door with attached small door
(and sound dampener) When large openings are needed for entry and exit, this single sliding door with attached small door is useful as the breadth of opening can be adjusted to meet different conditions.
- Suspended pull-in sliding door
(with sound dampener) Suspended pull-in sliding door that can be contained in the sliding door casing for entry and exit into living quarters. Wall surface space can be effectively maximized.