Metal Foil Painted Noncombustible Decorative Panels
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure,
Transport and Tourism noncombustible
AICA Metal Noncombustible
Decorative Panel Top Page
*1 Please mind to use at stove area.
*2 Except bathtub area. Except areas receiving direct water from hoses etc.
spec & design cost
Item No. Size Thickness Weight/panel Design cost Pkg. vol. Delivery lead time UF-2891
3㎜ 16kg JPY29,100/panel
1panel standard stock item 3X3
1panel UF-2893H 3X8
*Surface properties can be differ from Cerarl, so please confirm details at your nearest AICA supplier.
Storage and Handling
- 1. The surface strength of AICA Metal Noncombustible S and AICA Metal Noncombustible Stainless Panels is different from general thick metal panels or Cerarls. Please beware of scratches or impact with other objects.
- 2. Surface rigidity of AICA Metal Noncombustible S is 3 to 4H, and of AICA Metal Noncombustible is 2H.
- 3. Due to use of metal (aluminum) foil in AICA Metal Noncombustible S & AICA Metal Noncombustible products, color differences of original aluminum can give slight variations at panel tone by different production lot. When use 2 or more panels side by side, please be sure to confirm production lot number.
- 4 .Decorative surface of AICA Metal Noncombustible S and AICA Metal Noncombustible products is only on one side which covered by a protective film.
- 1. Please make sure to pile panels flat, for example on palettes, in a level place.
- 2. Piling with extraneous between panels can cause warping.
- * For construction information, please refer to the operational manual for AICA Metal Noncombustible S and AICA Metal Noncombustible products. Please take care when handling cut sections as they pose great danger.
Please take care when handling cut sections as they pose great danger.