About Use of the Website
About Content Posted on the Website
- All rights relating to content posted to this website belong to Aica Kogyo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “AICA”).
- No content posted to this website may be provided or disclosed in a duplicated or altered format to third parties without the approval of AICA.
- Content posted to this website may be subject to change without prior notice due to the release of new products, the elimination and/or consolidation product categories, due to the product improvements, and other such events.
- The color tones shown in images posted to this website may differ from the color tones of the actual products. When selecting a product, we ask that you make your purchase decision based on elements such as actual product samples.
- AICA will not be held liable for any trouble or hinderances experienced by customers or any damages caused in relation to the content posted to this website.
- While AICA strives to secure the accuracy and usefulness of the content posted to this website, no guarantees are provided in relation thereto.
- As a rule, we have no restrictions for setting up links to this website. If you need a banner with an embedded link, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When setting up a link, please link the website’s top page or the INDEX page listing individual content items.
- Do not set up any links which could result in website content being misconstrued as belonging to a party other than AICA (such as links using frames).
- Do not set up links which only provide a portion of image data included on the website.
- The content of this website may be changed, deleted or otherwise suspended without notice.
- Please note that AICA may reject the posting of links if any of the following criteria apply:
- Websites which violate public order and standards of decency
- Websites which infringe on the reputation, credibility or other elements of AICA or any third parties, or websites involving the usage of content for purposes which serve to facilitate a false recognition of facts
- Any other websites deemed by AICA to be inappropriate to setup links to our website
- AICA will not be held liable for any requests issued to website operators for compensation, for any complaints, for any demands or other such contact by third parties in relation to the links setup to this website.
About Personal Information
Collection of Personal Information
AICA collects personal information belonging to customers within the scope required in providing a portion of content, questionnaires, email-based services and other such services to provide customers with better service.
About the Management and Protection of Personal Information
When managing the personal information of customers, AICA will appoint an individual in charge of the management of such information. In conjunction with the appropriate management of information, AICA will strive to prevent the external leakage of such information. AICA will also strive to protect the personal information of customers by implementing appropriate and reasonable countermeasures to ensure that personal information is safe from fraudulent external access, to prevent the loss, destruction or manipulation of personal information, and any other such actions taking place in relation to personal information. AICA will limit access to databases containing personal information and other containers of personal information to individuals in possession of access rights. AICA will also conduct the strict management thereof to ensure that the wrongful usage of personal information does not take place within the company. AICA may outsource the handling of personal information in order to provide customers with better service. In such cases, AICA will select either a company in its corporate group or a subcontractor (hereinafter referred to as an “Operational Contractor”) that is deemed to be handling personal information appropriately. AICA will ensure that Operational Contractors conduct the appropriate management of personal information and ensure that Operational Contractors set down the items necessary to ensure that no leakage of personal information or other such events pertaining to personal information occur, which is to be facilitated by rules being put in place such as those related to the management of personal information, confidentiality, and the prohibition of personal information being further provided to another party.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information collected by AICA may be used to achieve goals other than the collection thereof. It may be used to provide product information and notifications concerning information on events and so on. In cases where personal information is provided by customers, they may receive emails or other forms of contact containing information believed to be of interest to them from either AICA or an Operational Contractor. If customers do not wish to have this kind of information sent to them, we will stop the sending of such information once AICA or the Operational Contractor are provided with a request to that effect.
Provision of Personal Information
AICA will never disclose or provide the personal information of customers to third parties other than Operational Contractors without the consent of the customer to whom the information pertains. However, AICA may disclose or provide personal information without the consent of the customer to whom the information pertains in cases where the disclosure thereof is required in accordance with laws and regulations, or when a request to that effect has been made by a public institution such as a court of law or the police.
Disclosure, Corrections and Other Actions Relating to Personal Information
AICA will make corrections and perform the deletion of personal information in cases where a request has been provided to that effect by the customer to whom the personal information in question pertains.
Establishment and Maintenance of an Internal Framework
For inquiries concerning the personal information of customers, please contact us ().